Saturday, December 4, 2010

one who does not say a thing.

This is someone that I should
not attempt to describe.
but I am going to tempt fate and see what she
makes of what I shouldn't dare to do.
His stature is six foot two,
he would claim his hair is blond,
but if you want my opinion it is
reddish brownish with mostly blondness about it
He replies to half of the questions I ask with
"nothing"
and the other half with
"nothing important"
he does this in part because it makes me turmoil.
He is a writer, and I an actor- the old cliche
has not yet been foiled.
We eat sushi, drink beer, read, write
be students, and sometime in the
heat of these strife's,
we find lots of time to mess up
the bedsheets, though ti's silly to say,
as I can never be roused to make mine stay.
He hails from the United States,
and will return there shortly because he
is set to Graduate.
I have told him I will not wail
and weep, there shall be
no tubs of ice cream devoured
to which he said: "but if you do,
please take a photo of this pain,
for many applause would I gain,
to cause a maiden such grief,
though do not miss me too much,
because then, I would feel meowered"
We may talk at length about many
things, like books, our silly friends,
what is life, why are we this and that,
and what is the best kind of tea plus
many more randomosities.
As of tonight there are still two
weeks, I do just hope we shall say
something clever in goodbye,
and that neither one of us will cry.

1 comment: