Wednesday, September 1, 2010

12:57AM


I wait. I know it is coming.
The sinking feeling that
My heart is falling through outer space and is never going to land.
It landed on you 4 years ago and now
Infinite pain is locked inside both of us.
“this pain, this agony! It is good at playing dead.” you say.
It does just that for maybe a few hours at most.
But then I see something, you see something,
I think of you, you think of me.
We know this is what we have to do,
But that does not mean we want it
Nor does that make it any easier for either of us.
Tonight something stirred in us,
We felt our bodies saying things we did not understand
We’ve been sleeping, watching each other whenever we can
Trying to burn the other into our minds because we
Do not know when or if ever again we will see each other.
We hope we will re-learn one day, together and re-learn better.
A new, better way will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment